This week we are thrilled to announce the return of PMx! We also are fortunate to feature TWO premium workshops. On Wednesday, July 6, before PM16 kicks off that night, you will have some great options for kicking off your PM16 conference experience.
LiveStream Masterclass – Snapchat, Periscope & Blab
brought to you by SummitLive
July 6, 2016 | 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | Only $39.99
Learn the secrets to driving traffic to your podcast, website and blog via livestream. Ryan Bell (Summit.Live Founder), Brian Fanzo (Perisoper of the Year Nominee), Dana Garrison (Periscope Influencer/Tribe Leader) & Casey Zeman (Fullscope.TV Founder) will teach you the tips, tricks and tools to utilize multiple livestreaming apps like Blab, Periscope, MeVee and others to build your audience. Learn to archive footage, track metrics, connect to communities and secrets from the people who work with brands like BMW, Howard Stern, The Super Bowl and T-Mobile. Part masterclass and part futurist discussion, learn from the industries leading speakers and leaders about how to move your audience and create great content.
Zero To Launch Podcasting Workshop: How To Plan, Create, And Run A Successful Podcast
brought to you by the founder of Podcast Incubator
July 6, 2016 | 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | Only $47.12
Meron Bareket is the host of this popular workshop which provides a complete step-by-step plan for launching a podcast that’s irresistible to your target audience, and positioned for success.
You will learn:
- How to create a podcast your target audience can’t resist
- The microphone, software and setup you’ll need to sound great on any budget
- The most popular editing software suites, and how to know which one is for you
- Simple tweaks for your podcast artwork, title, and description
- Microphone techniques that will make you sound better
- A step-by-step post-demonstration of how to record, edit, enhance, and export a full podcast episode
- How to get more organic reviews and grow your email list faster through your podcast
- How to pick your podcast hosting solution and more!
- and more!
PMx is a suite of short, carefully prepared talks, demonstrations and performances that are idea-focused, and cover a wide range of subjects to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter. PMx will present multiple issues and a diversity of voices from many podcasting perspectives and niches.
PMx SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Ben Brock Johnson
Sarah Stewart Holland
If you have not yet taken advantage of an Early Registration discounted price… we encourage you to consider doing so before the next price increase on Monday, April 25.
But wait….there’s more!
We are looking forward to sharing more speaker announcements next week…PODCAST MOVEMENT CONTINUES TO GET BETTER!